Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why I am Writing this Blog

I have several health issued and even though I have health insurance, I find it hard to meet co-pays, and for those without health insurance I want to help them just as much. Many programs I have found on my journey completely take care of copays, help pay for them, or give them to you for free! I am not writing this blog for profit rather to help others financially with their prescriptions I wish I could have found something like this myself.

None of my information should be taken as your doctors information, and please PLEASE refer to the sights as to the safety and use of this medication, I am not a doctor, the only type of doctor I am is the one that helps you save money.

Thank you, if you would like to see a particular prescription discount email me and I will post it shortly Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment